Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Inspirational Blog Post

I think it would be hard to photoshop myself into this picture because I feel like, I would want to photoshop myself in the open space by the sink but to look at the camera or away from the camera would be hard to position by myself there.
This photo inspired me because I think I would want to photoshop myself somewhere with a celebrity since I think that would be cool. I am not sure if I want to go on the more serious route as if I and the celebrity or friends or more so that I photobombed the celebrity.
I think this photo is funny since its such an awkward photo without the photoshop hand in the picture.
I like this photo because this is actually something that I would want to try and doesn't look too complicate so perhaps I wouldn't mess it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment